Jack Van Impe briefly mentions Sarah Palin in this extract from his latest programme, discussing the Rapture and World War III.
- Jack Van Impe is from the same spiritual family as the Assemblies of God, Sarah Palin's church until the age of 38
- The world is not going to "End". Jesus will return to rule over this Earth.
- The Rapture is imminent. The "faithful" will be
eaten by Cthulhutaken by Jesus in the twinkling of an eye. The rest of us will be left behind
- After the rapture, the European Union will broker peace in the Middle East
- Russia will end the peace, bringing nuclear war
- Russia's armies will be decimated
- An army of two billion Chinese will join the conflict
- Seven years after the Rapture, Jesus will return to end the War and bring peace in a thousand year reign (so, presumably, we needn't worry about the environment 'cause God will fix it)
Sarah Palin apparently has "deep religious convictions". She's been described as a Young Earth Creationist who is adamant that Jesus will return in her lifetime. So does she, like Jack Van Impe, think that World War III is just around the corner? It would be nice to know, one way or the other.
More on Sarah Palin
More Jack & Rexella Van Impe
Rexella explains the Cthulhu Rapture