"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Monday, September 08, 2008

Denyse O'Leary as glam as Sarah Palin

The results are in... After an incredible 15 votes, we have a deat heat in PTET's first glamorous gran competition.

Congratulations to Republican Vice-Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, and to award-winning journalist and ID-provocateur Denyse O'Leary.



And thanks to all of our nominees... They are a credit to working mothers - and grandmothers - everywhere.

PTET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 15! And I linked this to friends. I guess a pretty face just doesn't make up for the crazy.

ptet said...

That's very sweet of you :)

I'd only left the poll open for a couple of days... But despite all the hits there weren't many votes.

If anyone cares enough I'll do a bigger and better competition...