I've been rather tied up with work recently... Hence the lack of postings ;> However, you see some interesting thoughts I've been putting together on The Exodus Myth at Evidence.info.
Thursday, August 22, 2002
Tuesday, July 30, 2002
Monday, July 15, 2002
Monday, July 01, 2002
Updated The myth of the "Virgin Birth" as a fulfillment of prophecy to include a quotation from Josephus which may explain the mistranslation of "maiden" in the book of Messiah.
Posted by PTET at 8:37 pm
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
Updated Reasons not to believe Hugh Ross's Creation Model with links to What does the Bible say about creation from ReligiousTolerance, and a critique of Ross' Hebrew and interpretation of the Bible, by Mark Perakh: A Crusade of Arrogance.
Added links to my usenet postings.
Posted by PTET at 11:50 pm
Monday, June 17, 2002
Wednesday, June 12, 2002
Tuesday, June 11, 2002
Sunday, June 09, 2002
Tuesday, June 04, 2002
Monday, June 03, 2002
Sunday, June 02, 2002
Posted by PTET at 8:53 am
Friday, May 24, 2002
Tuesday, May 21, 2002
Friday, May 17, 2002
Wednesday, May 15, 2002
Monday, May 13, 2002
Super-search engine added to my main article index - check it out ;>
The Christian suppression of pagan works
The Therapeutae: Christians before Christ?
Athengoras: A Christian without Christ? (c. 117 CE)
Theophilus of Antioch (c. 117-181 CE)
Further updates to my pages on Celsus, Eusebius and Minucius Felix. I've also updated Was Jesus Christ a real historical figure? to add a reference to Tektonics' position on the debate, and tidied up my page 7Q5: Is it 'Mark' and does it matter?.
Posted by PTET at 12:07 am
Friday, May 10, 2002
Today I received an extremely helpful e-mail from Roger Pearse of the Tertullian Project. I have updated my pages on Celsus, Eusebius and Minucius Felix accordingly.
Also added: Thoughts on authorities and illogical arguments
Major Update: Aristides and the historical Christ
Various minor updates.
Posted by PTET at 9:27 am
Thursday, May 09, 2002
Wednesday, May 08, 2002
Tuesday, May 07, 2002
Monday, May 06, 2002
Expanded Pagan influences on Christianity to discuss old testament mythology alongside the life of Christ. Added Origen the doctrinally vague, and updated pages on Celsus, Eusebius and Josephus accordingly. Updated Testing the reliability of the New Testament to add a discussion of time and date issues with the various Gospel accounts of the crucifixion.
Posted by PTET at 8:40 am
Sunday, May 05, 2002
Friday, May 03, 2002
Thursday, May 02, 2002
Wednesday, May 01, 2002
Tuesday, April 30, 2002
Monday, April 29, 2002
Friday, April 26, 2002
Thursday, April 25, 2002
Wednesday, April 24, 2002
Monday, April 22, 2002
The PTET website is up and running. It contains pieces I've written on religion, science and ethics, mainly derived from my postings to the Evidence.info message board.
Here's a list of contents so far:
- The Laws of PTET
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why the 'Christian God' is immoral, needy and irrational
- Why I don't believe in the Christian God
- Go outside on a sunny day...
- 'Proof' the Christian God does not exist
- The Irrational 'Knowledge Of God'
- Why the Christian view of humanity is wrong
- The evil of fundamentalist Christian morality
- A brief history of Christian Ethics
- Early "New Testament" Fragments
- 7Q5: Is it 'Mark' and does it matter?
- Reasons not to believe Hugh Ross's Creation Model
- Evidence that Jesus Christ did not exist
- Exploring the Exodus myth
- A few quotes on religion and philosophy
I will post details of updates here.
Posted by PTET at 11:46 am
Thursday, April 11, 2002
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light...
Posted by PTET at 5:02 pm
- ► 2008 (192)
- ► Jul (3)
- Updated Reasons not to believe Hugh Ross's Creatio...
- Updates following some helpful comments on the Evi...
- I've begun a major update of my page on the compo...
- Updated 7Q5: Is it 'Mark' and does it matter? with...
- Major update of The Resurrection on Trial with a d...
- Updated Testing the reliability of the New Testame...
- Updated Did Irenaeus say thatJesus was fifty when ...
- Updated The myth of the "Virgin Birth" as a fulfil...
- Update: Q: The Gospel before Jesus?
- PTET finally made it to Google...
- My website has been accepted into the Freethought ...
- Updated Judgment overdue - Just where is Jesus? to...
- Updated Testing the reliability of the New Testame...
- New page: The Ebionites and Nazarenes.
- Updated Judgment overdue - Just where is Jesus? wi...
- Super-search engine added to my main article index...
- Today I received an extremely helpful e-mail from ...
- Added: Judgment overdue - Just where is Jesus? Ma...
- I've received my first fan letter, from the lovely...
- Added Q: The Gospel before Jesus?. Various minor u...
- Expanded Pagan influences on Christianity to discu...
- Article Index re-organized to show all PTET links....
- Updated: Did Josephus mention Jesus Christ? to dis...
- Article Index split into sections. Added: The Res...
- Added: The composition of the New Testament The...
- I've made various minor updates, and added pages o...
- Major new section: PTET on Early Christian Writing...
- Updates: A survey of the Christian Hell... Why t...
- Added: A survey of the Christian Hell... Various ...
- Updated: 7Q5: Is it 'Mark' and does it matter? Ad...
- The PTET website is up and running. It contains pi...
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the ea...