"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Who the feck is Sarah Palin?

Here's what I've learned about Sarah Palin.

  • She supports abstinence-only sex education

  • Her 17 year old daughter got pregnant out of wedlock

  • She recklessly put the health of her unborn Downs syndrome baby at risk, flying eight hours whilst in labor (and without telling the airline)

  • She would oppose abortion even if her own daughter was raped
I really do not get Conservative Christians. Maybe I just need to "believe"?

For any fellow non-colonials out there, here's the briefings you need to see. First up, John Stewart:



And then this bit of genius, from Stephen Colbert:



Only in America... I think!?

PTET

No comments: