"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama: 2nd String Negra

Wow... The Dems must've had their work cut out for them planting actors to make these McCain/Palin supporters look like racist redneck hick morons. Go Sarah and your Holy Spirit!



Then there's Diane Fedele. Her newsletter with this image upset some sensitive souls. It's OK though - she says it wasn't meant to link Obama to food stamps or be racist. So that's all right then.



I love a good joke me, so I was tickled by this hilarious pic from the Sacramento County Republican Party. Look! "The only difference between Obama and Osama is BS... Waterboard Barack Obama." It's OK, see, 'cause they're Christians who love America. Unlike some presidential candidates I could mention, right!?



John McCain must be so proud it'd make your heart burst.

PTET

No comments: