"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Thursday, October 30, 2008

F__k the Poor

Right wing "humour" , via Moonbattery.com:


I can see it now...

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, and fuck them." - Statue of Liberty

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and fucking the poor." - Deceleration of Independence

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for fucking the poor" - George Washington

"With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to fuck the poor" - Abraham Lincoln
And yeah, I "get it". "Welfare" breeds dependence. Which is why we're all having the bail out the millionaire bankers, right?

PTET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a humorous representation of the plans of the leftist illuminati! So funny.