"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jihlava Redux

My Czech adventure is over, for now. The Festival was great; Jihlava was amusingly sleepy; the filmmakers friendly; the audiences receptive; and the weather beautifully cold, crisp and clear. Pics and more blogging to follow, once I've caught up on my election news (;>).

For now, an extract of the worthy winner of the Opus Bonum section, Mauro Andrizzi's Iraqi Short Films...



Dám si jedno pivo prosím!

PTET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow
the Iraq film is amazing
Tony Christie is always a great choice for a sound track.
Avenues and Alleyways in Love honour and obey proves that.
Amarillo.. I bet those poor fuckers wished some one would show them the way.
I have nothing but respect for the poor squaddies living out the chicken hawks' wet dreams. It's a shame that their leaders are fucking arseholes.