"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HypnoPalin - The Russia Question

Apparently around 52% of Americans have a positive opinion of Sarah Palin. Now you can see her as they see her - and just as Bill Kristol intended. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... HypnoPalin:



Don't listen... Just look into her eyes. Politicians don't have to think, as long as they make you feel good, right? All hail HypnotoadPalin!

When I had the idea for this last night, I Googled Hypnopalin and got one hit:

"...I'm just tired of the Hypno-Palin trance that the whole country seems to be in." - obamasOHangel
So obamasOHangel, I salute you :)

PTET

No comments: