"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Friday, July 02, 2004

Whither Bigfish & Darkstar?
Bigfishjuan seems to have vanished from the IMDB::Saved! boards, leaving this challenge unanswered:

"If you can name me one single scientific advance that has ever been made in the entire history of mankind which has been based on 'creation science' and not 'materialistic science' (or even just not based on 'materialistic science'), I'll not only write you a full article in response the AiG piece, I'll also donate $1,000 to the charity of your choice."

It's also been nearly a fortnight since the last post from Darkstar 218 in our ongoing discussion. I have a horrible feeling that if he does come back, it will be a cut-and-paste response from the usual apologetic sources. I hope I'm wrong...

No comments: