"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Friends of God



I've yet to see the documentary "Friends of God", but this clip is quite a taster. The inherent nihilism of Fundamentalist Evangelical Christianity is laid bare here.

The "Behemoth Is A Dinosaur" song is so marvelous I decided I must have it. I couldn't find a downloadable version, so I tripped off to pay my $19.99 to Answers In Genesis, only to find they wanted to charge me an extra $68.21 in shipping. What a rip! I've decided to pray really hard, and see if I can get hold of a copy that way.

PTET

The original video link is dead - so I've substituted the trailer. The bit where Ted Haggard and the evangelicals lie about their sex lives is priceless. See the movie. It's great.

No comments: