"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Friday, February 08, 2008

1,391,575th in the blogosphere

I guess rising from 4.5 millionth to 1.3 millionth in the blogosphere is something to celebrate. "Philosopgy". Oops. Fixed now but immortalized here :)

I've left some thoughts at the new Blogging on PseudoScientific DoucheBags. If that sounds like your bag, check it out.

In other news... Radio Otherfunk has an all new rap special for your listening pleasure. And you can even subscribe straight to iTunes. The wonders of technology.

And I've finally got subscriptions worked out for this blog. Whoop-de-do!

Have a great weekend. Unless you're one of my enemies. In which case have an alright-but-not-too-special weekend.

PTET

No comments: